Learning begins in the home. The first words of the Catechism are "As the head of the family should teach them in a simple way to his household."
To assist you in a life time of Scripture learning we offer:
Children, aged 4 to 12
Youth, age depends on maturity
- for those who wish to learn more about their faith
- instruction leading to full participation in the Sacrament of the Altar (Holy Communion)
All, Sundays after Divine Service, in the basement
- A topical study.
- Presently, we are studying Apologetics with the Catechism Class.
All, Wednesdays at 10:30am in the Chapel.
- A true "Bible" study in that we study a book of the Bible at a time
- currently studying Joshua.
All, daily reading schedule, monthly get-togethers at area churches
Midweek Advent & Lenten Services
During the seasons of Advent and Lent we have mid-week services with a 3 or 6 week series on some biblical topic. This Advent we are pondering the "3 Solas" of the Reformation: Grace Alone, Faith Alone, Scripture Alone.